modMine release 24
Release 24 of modMine contains all the submissions validated by the end of June 2011. There are 1504 submissions, organised in 61 experiments which in turn are divided in 12 categories.
New in this release.
- A new way of managing users’ lists when transferring them from one release to the next one. The new system makes transparent to the user any update made necessary by the changes on elements of the list in the model organism databases (FlyBase or WormBase).
Usually there will be no changes and no action will need to be taken. However, if a user’s list needs upgrading, these simple steps need to be followed:
- log in
- go to the “My Mine” section of modMine
- check the status of your lists by visiting the “Lists” page (http://intermine.modencode.org/query/mymine.do).
- Click on the “Upgrade” links that you find in the last column of the table and resolve duplications and conflicts.
The new system allows also a much shorter downtime of modMine when the release is changed.
- Sequence features can be exported as a file or sent to Galaxy in UCSC BED format
- Data labels and column names are configurable now and not tied to the database field names.